Zusuf Subari is a multidisciplinary designer with computer science background.
He works on both digital & graphic design. His works includes visual identity/branding, website (UI/UX), digital contents & print related things.
With 7+ experience, he is so fortunate did works for incredible companies & organizations from various sectors, such as: British Council Indonesia, AIG Indonesia, ASEAN, Mandiri, British Embassy Jakarta, Hivos, Embassy of the Republic of Singapore Jakarta, Toffin, CIMA, BWI, Gamaland, Highland®/PT Cibadak Indah Agri etc.
At his college time his works has been awarded:
- 1st Winner - Alarm Clock Design Competition by Lenovo & Dailysocial.net (2011)
- 2nd Winner - Indosat Wireless Innovation Contest (IWIC) Mobile Entertainment Category (2011)
- Finalist - Indonesia ICT Awards (INAICTA) Students Application Category (2011)
- Finalist - Hackathon Startup Asia Bandung by Tech In Asia (2012)
- Semifinalist - Microsoft Imagine Cup Indonesia Software Design Category (2011)
Besides on this website zusuf.com, you also can view some of his:
- Design works on dribbble.com/zusuf & behance.net/zusuf
- Brand/visual indentity writing on identitasvisual.com
- Personal blog on blog.zusuf.com
- Quick random thoughts on twitter.com/zusuf
If want to get in touch please send email to: email@example.com