Zusuf Subari is a Graphic & UI/UX Designer based in Indonesia.
His works focusing in brand identity & UI/UX design, but sometimes he also designs signage/wayfinding, illustration & packaging.
He has deep interest in typography, minimalist design, photography & film.
In the past several years his work has been awarded:
- 1st Winner - Alarm Clock Design Competition by Lenovo & Dailysocial.net (2011)
- 2nd Winner - Indosat Wireless Innovation Contest (IWIC) Mobile Entertainment Category (2011)
- Finalist - Indonesia ICT Awards (INAICTA) Students Application Category (2011)
- Finalist - Hackathon Startup Asia Bandung by Tech In Asia (2012)
- Finalist - Geekfest Short Film Idea Competition (2012)
- Semifinalist - Microsoft Imagine Cup Indonesia Software Design Category (2011)
- West Java Regional Finalist - Pekan Ilmiah Mahasiswa Nasional / PIMNAS (2009)
If want to get in touch please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org